In this article, we have deeply reviewed the best wifi router for Alexa as it is not an easy task to select a router which is compatible with Alexa.
Generally, in-network settings wireless routers are more economical & commonplace. Who likes wires everywhere? These days’ people mostly use smartphones, tablets, iPad, and laptops that require wireless connections. If you have a luxurious house or you live in a joint family where there are a lot of people in one place you need a Speedy wireless connection.
Talking specifically about speed if you’re an online gamer then I’m sure you will know how important the speed of the wireless connection is for you. Even if you have the most up-to-date CPUs, plenty of storage, the most powerful solid-state drive (SSD), and great graphic cards still if you have a sluggish wireless connection it’d be of no use. Even Alexa works with great Wi-Fi connections only.
And if searching about what to buy regarding the best WiFi router for Alexa you’re here then you are at the right place. Keep reading to get to know about the best features of the best WiFi router for Alexa.
The List of the most reliable and suitable WiFi Router for Amazon Alexa Routers are as under:
- ASUS AX6000 Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (RT-AX88U)
- ASUS AX5700 Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (RT-AX86U)
- NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200
- ASUS AC2600 Wi-Fi Router (Blue Cave)
- TP-Link Deco Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Wi-Fi System
List of the Best WiFi Router for Alexa in 2022
|ASUS AX6000 WiFi 6 Gaming Router...||3,045 Reviews||View on Amazon|
|ASUS AX5700 WiFi 6 Gaming Router...||2,798 Reviews||View on Amazon|
|NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 Smart WiFi...||3,865 Reviews||View on Amazon|
|ASUS AC2600 WiFi Router (Blue Cave)...||11,696 Reviews||View on Amazon|
|TP-Link Deco WiFi 6 Mesh...||9,340 Reviews||View on Amazon|
ASUS AX6000 Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (RT-AX88U)
The Asus RT-AX88U is among the most available wireless Internet routers. It separates it from those with a remarkable fast speed.
Main Features Of ASUS AX6000 Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (RT-AX88U)
- The Asus AX6000 will not let you down if you require lightning-fast speeds. Since this is one of the first Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) routers on the market, there are not many clients that can use it just yet. All are backwards compatible, so old devices will still enjoy incredible 2.4GHz and 5GHz performance.
- The router’s overall style is pleasing and desirable. With a band of indicator screens marching around the front, & a wide grill that has the Asus emblem set at the back, the overall body is flat and angular.
- The unit’s front panel has two big keys, one for turning on or turning off the lights of LED and the other for manually turning on or off the Wi-Fi. A cover that flips down covers a USB port (3.1) on the opposite side of these keys. The remaining ports are located along the rear, which includes another USB port(3.1), and a modem port, and also has 8 LAN ports for connecting computers. This router is with 4 antennas, two at the back & the remaining two on each side. Through screw-on connectors, they are linked with the routers.
One of the strongest wireless routers is the Asus RT-AX88U. It was one of the first routers for Wi-Fi 6. This costly 802.11-axis router has a high 160MHz file transference rate and is therefore outstanding with low 802.11-access efficiency. The RT-AX88U is the best solution for you to run on WLAN 6 at this moment and want your wireless network to be future-proof.
ASUS AX5700 Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (RT-AX86U)
The newest Wi-Fi 6 router for games and home users, the Asus RT-AX86U, is available. This router comes with everything you need for lag-free play to customize your home network.
Main Features Of ASUS AX5700 Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (RT-AX86U)
- The vertical-only design is used in the RT-AX86U. That means it looks great in the shop or on the internet, but if you live in a smaller space, make sure you decide where you’re going to put it, so you just get an upright pose.
- The RT-AX86U is an AX5700 dual-band router that can produce up to 861Mbps on the 2,4GHz band. The quad-core 1.8GHz CPU, the flam memory is 256 megabytes (MB) and the computer has a RAM power of 1 gigabyte (GB). The Wi-Fi 6 infrastructure, with 160 MHz bandwidth, also uses the latest 802.11ax.
- It has three interchangeable adjustable antennas on the top edge and a chiselled matte black enclosure with red grillwork along the bottom side. Ten LED operation indicators for strength, all radio bands, four LAN ports, 2.5 Gbps and 1 Gbps WAN, and WPS are also located at the bottom.
- Four Gigabit LAN ports, a 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port, a gigabit WAN port, two USB 3.2 ports, a power lock, a power socket, and a reset button are all included on the rear. Each of the LAN ports can be used as a dedicated gaming port, giving priority bandwidth to whichever device is connected to it.
For online gamers looking to remove network bottlenecks, the Asus RT-AX86U is a good option. It offers several features to simplify your network and uses the new Wi-Fi 6 technology to provide smooth, close-range throughput. It also has parental controls and ransomware security for the rest of your life.
NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200
One of the strongest 802.11ad routers is the Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart Wi-Fi Router (R9000). This massive router, designed for big houses, is jam-packed with networking features including Multi-User Multiple Input.
Main Features Of NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200
- The Netgear Nighthawk is a large wireless router with a clunky build. It has four customizable antennas with blue LEDs that light up when the Wi-Fi radios are working, as well as a long line of LED indicators for electricity, internet, 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 60GHz radio bands along the front edge of the router. Two USB 3.0 ports are situated on the router’s left side, and six Gigabit LAN ports are located along the back.
- The Netgear Nighthawk X10 supports Ethernet Port Aggregation, which allows you to merge two LAN ports (port 1 and port 2) to speed up file transfers to aggregate devices like network switches and network-attached storage (NAS) systems.
- The R9000 is a quad-stream, dual-channel 802.11ac router with a 1.7GHz quad-core CPU that can reach 800Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1,733Mbps on the 5GHz band. However, all clients must have Wi-Fi hardware that supports 802.11ad networking to benefit from 802.11ad speeds.
Despite its high price, the Netgear Nighthawk X10 R9000 with 802.11ad and MU-MIMO promises blistering 5GHz throughput and even higher 60GHz speeds and is an excellent way to future-proof your wireless network. This system is great for transmitting large amounts of data and broadcasting 4K video, but it cannot go through walls and is only useful for in-room connectivity.
ASUS AC2600 Wi-Fi Router (Blue Cave)
The Asus Blue Cave AC2600 is a stylish dual-band wireless router with a lot of features. The Blue Cave AC2600 Dual-Band Wireless Router for Smart Homes, Asus’s new network offering, is one of the most unusual-looking routers on the market.
Main Features Of ASUS AC2600 Wi-Fi Router (Blue Cave)
- It comes with built-in Trend Micro network security and parental controls, making it simple to use. The Blue Cave looks more like a sculpture than a Wi-Fi router since it was designed to be put out in the open. The Central LED ring is a tapered opening in the center that looks like a light blue doughnut, as Asus refers to it.
- The ring glows solid blue when the router is up and running, and it breathes blue during startup. When the router boots up, a smaller indicator LED below the Central LED turns blue, flashes blue when a WPS connection is made and flashes red when a WPS connection fails. On the 2.4GHz band, the Blue Cave can reach speeds of up to 800Mbps and 1,734Mbps on the 5GHz band.
- It has an Intel 1.6GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, and 128MB of flash memory, as well as four gigabit LAN ports, a WAN port, and a USB 3.0 port on the rear, as well as a power button, a reset button, and a WPS button. No external antennas are protruding from the router to keep the smooth lines; instead, it uses four internal antennas.
The Asus Blue Cave AC2600 Dual-Band Wireless Router for Smart Homes is not the quickest dual-band router on the market, but it is surely one of the most unusual-looking. It performs well in close-range throughput tests, but not so well in long-range throughput and file transfer tests. It is, however, simple to set up and maintain, with adaptive and conventional Quality of Service configurations, extensive parental controls, and built-in network security.
TP-Link Deco Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Wi-Fi System
The TP-Link Deco X20 is an inexpensive dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 device with solid parental controls and network protection software that is simple to set up.
Main Features TP-Link Deco Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Wi-Fi System
- The TP-Link Deco X20 is a three-piece dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 System that is simple to mount and maintain. It is designed for homes up to 5,800 square feet. It comes with TP-Homecare Link’s suite, which includes robust parental controls, user-friendly QoS settings, and security tools to protect your network and clients from malware.
- The X20 comes with three identically styled nodes. On the front of the base is an LED indicator that glows yellow during initialization, green when attached and running correctly, blue during setup, and red when there is a problem. There are two Gigabit LAN ports and a power jack on the back.
- Four internal antennas, a 1GHz quad-core CPU, 512MB of RAM, and 128MB of flash memory are all included with each X20 node. It is a dual-band AX1800 device that can (theoretically) cross 575Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1,200Mbps on the 5GHz band.
While the TP-Link Deco X20 is not the best mesh solution on the market, it does have adequate coverage and has some useful features such as lifetime parental controls and anti-malware software to keep your clients and network secure. Furthermore, the Deco smartphone app from TP-Link makes it simple to configure and handle the device from your tablet, making it a good choice for protecting your home with Wi-Fi 6 on a budget.